Know before you go:
- There are no audio or live guides on board the boat, it functions as a floating coffee house or pub experience with its own bar
- Seats are taken in the order of arrival; there are special seating options, but there are no assigned seats
- The boat you'll be riding on is the M/S Neptun. Other boats may be used occasionally
Move on board the delight boat at the wharf of Budapest's Szent István Park and accept the welcome refreshment. Then take a cruise down the Danube, passing landmarks like the National Parliament, Buda Castle, and the recently restored Várkert Bazár.
View the floodlit monuments between the Margaret Bridge and the Rákóczi Bridge from the comfort of an air-conditioned deck with panoramic windows, or head to the open deck for stunning views of the Vigadó Concert Hall.
Though there is no audio or live guides on board, it functions as a floating coffee house or pub experience with its own bar. This allows you to experience the city more like a local.
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
The Vigado Concert Hall and Buda Castle
• Boat cruise through the very centre of Budapest
• Drink (soft drinks are available, as well as prosecco, mulled wine or a seasonal cocktail)
• Additional drinks and food (will be available for purchase on board)
• Live tour guide