Walking Tour and Photoshoot with Digital Photos
My name is Richard Várkonyi and I’m an experienced photographer living and working in Budapest. I’ll take your sightseeing tour to the next level by creating amazing photos of your unforgettable moments. I am more than happy to take groups as well (maximum 4 persons).
The 2 hour journey will take you to the best photo-worthy spots around Budapest’s most famous landmarks such as the Hungarian Parliament, St. Stephen’s Basilica, the Liberty Bridge, Kálvin Square and the historic buildings of Ferenciek Square. If we have some time left we have two optional routes to choose from:
1. Visiting the Heroes Square and Vajdahunyad Castle or
2. Visiting the Great Market Hall. We will start our photo-walk near the Hungarian Parliament (Kossuth Lajos tér metro station) and will explore the landmarks on the east side of the city (Pest). However, if you would like to have a classic photo with the Hungarian Parliament in the background, we will take the metro to go to the west side of the city (Buda) — for this please bring 2 BKK tickets with you (or some coins to buy 2 tickets — 700 HUF).
After the tour I’ll send you all the unedited photos and you can choose your 10 favorite.
10 edited photos will be sent to you within 4 days.
In case the weather conditions are not suitable we can reschedule the time or a refund can be chosen.
I can’t wait to meet you and show you our beautiful city.
• The Budapest Photo Walk program has 5-7 different photo spots what we are going to visit during our trip.
• This means around 3-4 kilometers of walking. For this you should wear comfortable shoes and also proper clothes for the actual season, weather.
Not suitable for
• Children under 14 years
• Wheelchair users
• People over 80 years
• People with recent surgeries
• People with motion sickness
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Comfortable shoes
• Comfortable clothes
• Public transport ticket
in a mini-group
• 10-15 edited photos in 3-4 days after the program
• Heroes Square
• Vajdahunyad Castle
• Hungarian Parliament
• St. Stephen’s Basilica
• Liberty Bridge
• Kálvin Square
• The historic buildings of Ferenciek Square
Budapest, 1055 Hungary