Full-Day Danube Bend Bus/Boat Tour with Lunch
Journey into Hungary's history, beginning with an optional pick-up at your centrally located hotel in Budapest. Head out in the comfort of an air-conditioned coach, and start off by enjoying the remarkable city of Esztergom and the largest Catholic church in the country.
Before the tour, get time to enjoy a 3-course lunch before continuing on to the magical artist’s village of Szentendre, where your guide takes you on a walking tour. During the course of the day, you’ll have the opportunity to see Esztergom from another perspective during a photo stop in Slovakia.
At the end of the tour, return to Budapest. In the summer (from May until 1st of October), you'll return by boat or from October to April, you'll return by coach. In case of low water level, the return to Budapest-city center will be by bus.
What to bring
• Comfortable shoes
Know before you
• Please note:
• Hotel pick-up is available only in the city center
• The supplier is not responsible for any road closures
• Return to Budapest is by boat from May until the 1st of October
Not suitable for
• People with mobility impairments
• Live guide
• Optional hotel pick-up
• Transportation by air-conditioned bus
• Hungarian 3-course lunch
• Return to Budapest by boat (from May until October 1st)
• Hotel drop off
Budapest, Apáczai Csere János u. 12, 1052 Hungary