Express Walk with a Local in 90 minutes
Step into a 90-minute exploration through Budapest from a local’s perspective and get the most of your precious visit!
From Buda Castle to Fisherman's Bastion, get to know the city's most defining landmarks. Discover all the key facts about Budapest, experience the local lifestyle, and taste its unique culture.
Your local, equipped with stories and tips, will point you toward the best local cuisine and direct you to lively bars where you can sip and chill in true Budapest style.
Who is a Local? A Local is someone who is passionate about sharing authentic experiences based on their interests.
What to bring
• Charged Smartphone
• Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
• This tour is hosted by an independent local.
• You will be part of a small group of up to 6 travellers.
• The itinerary adapts to travellers' interests and walking pace.
• Stops may vary depending on weather conditions.
• Entry tickets for public transportation, museums and monuments are not included.
Not suitable for
• People with mobility impairments
in a mini-group
• A knowledgeable Local to show you the city!
• Personal expenses
• Buda Castle
• Fisherman's Bastion
Szent István tér 1, 1051, Budapest, Hungary