- Margit Kovács Museum: This museum is dedicated to the works of Hungarian ceramic artist Margit Kovács. It features a large collection of her ceramics, sculptures, and drawings.
- Blagovestenška Church: This Serbian Orthodox church is located in the main square of Szentendre. It features a stunning golden iconostasis and original interior.
- Kovács Margit Ceramics Museum: This is the most visited museum in Szentendre. It features a large collection of ceramics from the 20th century, including works by Margit Kovács.
- Open Air Ethnographic Museum (Skanzen): This museum showcases how people lived in Hungary in the past. It features traditional houses, workshops, and other buildings from different regions of Hungary.
- Roman Catholic Church: This is the oldest building in Szentendre, parts of it dating back to the 13th century. Besides the views, the highlight here is the ornate interior.
- Serbian Orthodox Museum: This museum is located in the Serbian Orthodox church in the main square of Szentendre. It features a collection of Serbian Orthodox icons and other religious artifacts.
- Main Square: The main square of Szentendre is a charming place to stroll around. It features colorful buildings, cafes, and restaurants.
- Labyrinth: This is a network of narrow alleys and passages that wind through the old town of Szentendre. It's a great place to explore and get lost in.
- Marzipan Museum: This museum features sculptures made entirely out of marzipan, a traditional Hungarian sweet made from almonds and sugar.
- Art Galleries: Szentendre is known as the town of artists, and it has many art galleries showcasing the works of local artists.
- Danube Promenade: This is a scenic promenade along the Danube River. It's a great place to take a walk and enjoy the views.
- Water Sports: Szentendre is a popular destination for water sports, including kayaking, canoeing, and paddleboarding.
Boat from Budapest to Szentendre
Explore the riverside town of Szentendre on a tour of the Danube Bend from Budapest. Wander down streets beloved by artists to see well-preserved houses. Return to the capital by boat or bus.
Full-Day Danube Bend Bus/Boat Tour with Lunch
Jump into Hungarian history along the Danube Bend. Visit Esztergom and Szentendre, and pay a short visit to Slovakia with the return to Budapest along the Danube River.
You will also be interested
Frequently Asked Questions
Please list e-mail or phone number linked to your account to receive restore password link.