Set out on an unforgettable journey across the Dubai Desert from morning to night. You can enjoy interactive cultural activities and a mouthwatering barbecue buffet at a Bedouin desert camp as well as the excitement of driving through red sand dunes.
Take a four-wheel drive vehicle out of the bustling city and into the tranquil desert. Enjoy a tranquil rest stop and an optional quad bike ride when you arrive.
Then, pause for a minute and tie in for a ridge slamming ride across the dazzling red hills of the Lehbab Desert. Get the chance to try sandboarding for an extra rush of adrenaline.
Continue to the Al Marmoom Oasis, where dates, sweets, and Arabic coffee await you. Go on a 10-minute camel ride across the sand and say hello to the camp's resident camels.
You can smoke shika, do henna painting, and meet the resident falcon expert and his faithful bird at the camp.
At sunset, the buffet barbecue begins. Watch a local Bedouin performance as you eat. A tasting of a variety of local desserts is a great way to end your meal on a high note.
As a final treat, the camp will go dark, giving you a chance to relax in the quiet desert atmosphere before being taken back to your hotel in Dubai.
What to bring:
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go:
- The 4-wheel drive vehicles are completely insured and fully equipped with all necessary safety features
- Please note that any damage, injuries, or items lost during the optional quad riding are not covered by insurance.
- The tour duration includes pickup and drop-off service.
- According to UAE law, traditional dance shows will not be offered during the month of Ramadan or any other special Islamic days
- It is recommended that you do not eat for two to three hours before the safari trip to avoid getting sick during the dune bashing.
Not suitable for
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
• Pickup and drop-off from your selected location or hotel
• Air-conditioned 4-wheel drive vehicle
• Licensed desert guide
• Dune bashing (30-40 minutes)
• BBQ buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
• Unlimited cold mineral water and soft drinks
• Gahwa (Arabic coffee), luqaimat (local sweets) and dates
• Local Bedouin show
• Short camel ride (can be repeated)
• Camel feeding
• Henna Painting
• Falcon experience
• Quad biking (if option selected)
• Extended extreme Red Dunes bashing experience (if option selected)
Discover the desert outside of Dubai