Escape the hustle and bustle of Dubai and experience the tranquility of the surrounding desert. Whether you choose a shared or private tour, you'll be welcomed with legendary Lahbab hospitality. Your adventure begins with a convenient pickup at your hotel and a drive out to the Lehbab desert, approximately 50 kilometers from Dubai city center.
Be amazed by the stunning red sand and towering dunes. Take a short camel ride or opt for the quad bike experience. Then, hop on board your 4WD Land Cruiser and feel the thrill of the roller-coaster-like ride across the dunes. Try your hand at sandboarding or simply relax and take photos of the beautiful sunset. When the tour is over, you'll be dropped off back at your hotel.
What to bring:
- Sun hat
Luggage or large bags
Know before you go:
- Kindly don't eat 2-3 hours before the safari to abstain from becoming ill during rise slamming
- If it's not too much trouble, wear covered shoes during summer
- The base age to drive the quad bicycle is 16 years of age
- Quad trekking is embraced despite the obvious danger and not covered by the neighborhood accomplice's protection. You will be responsible for any damaged bikes.
- The cost of the pick-up and drop-off service is included in the tour price.
Not suitable for
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People with any pre-existing medical conditions
in a mini-group
• Pickup and drop-off from your selected location or hotel
• Transportation Air-conditioned 4x4 drive vehicle
• Dune bashing
• Short camel ride
• Photo stop on the high red dunes desert
• Meals and snacks
Discover the desert outside of Dubai