Sandboarding, Camel Ride & 60-Minute Quad Bike Safari
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and indulge in the ultimate adventure experience with a desert safari tour in Dubai. This experience offers an adrenaline-pumping experience with a touch of luxury. You will be picked up from your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and taken into the desert where you will have the opportunity to tackle some of the adventure activities on offer.
Upon arriving in the desert, you will receive a safety briefing and guidelines on how to operate a quad bike. You will then be able to test your skills by navigating the sand dunes during an amazing 60-minute quad bike ride. Feel the thrill of speeding over the sand and taking in the beautiful scenery while conquering every twist and turn.
The desert safari tour also offers you an opportunity to try your hand at sandboarding. Standing on a board and gliding over the slopes of the desert dunes is an experience that you do not want to miss out on. Discover the natural beauty of the landscape from a unique perspective.
To elevate the experience, you will also get to enjoy a camel ride across the desert sands as you experience life like a Bedouin of days gone by. This scenic ride will offer you a chance to take in the serene beauty of the desert sunset.
After the day's adventure, you will be taken back to your hotel or chosen location, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Book your desert safari tour in Dubai today and indulge in an experience like no other!
- The tour duration includes pickup and drop-off times, so please plan accordingly.
- To ride the ATVs, participants must be between 16 and 55 years of age.
- Participants between 6 and 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult for the ATV ride. Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on the ATVs.
- Please note that this self-riding activity is not insured, and any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger.
- The participant must pay for any damages due to the improper usage of the buggy/ATVs.
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour.
Not suitable for
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
What to bting:
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with a licensed driver
• Quad bike, fuel, and helmet
• 60-minute quad bike ride
• Experienced instructor
• Short camel ride (can be repeated)
• Cold mineral water
• Dune bashing by 4WD vehicle
Discover the desert outside of Dubai