Dubai's journey without a desert will definitely be incomplete. Imagine that a couple of dozens of years ago, the area, which is now home to the city, was a vast desert. The endless sands can now only be seen outside the city, which is where we will travel!
A walk among the sands
We combined a camel ride and a jeep safari, two common desert activities, on the tour. While driving powerful jeeps over sand dunes, you'll feel the rush of adrenaline in your body. After that, you'll travel to the camping on a tranquil camel.
There will be a delicious meal, hookah, a show with tanura, a fire show, belly dancing, and the chance to make henna at the campsite. Photographers can capture stunning images in the sand.
- Children(aged under 3) with a separate seat and pregnant women are not allowed on safari
- Please remember — the safari is pretty extreme
- Smoking in public places is strongly prohibited(incl. hookah) in accordance with a law of UAE, which is the part of a comprehensive program intended to sustain the safety of the population during a pandemic. Because of that, you can only have hookah in a specially designated place for additional price
- alcoholic refreshments are served for an additional fee
- Children under 3 years old should be kept on an adult's lap
- dinner at the VIP campsite includes: barbecue, salads, national sweets, buffet, hot and soft drinks, fruits, pastas and hookah
- you have a chance to take a photo in national costumes
• Riding on sand dunes
• The opportunity to enjoy the sunset and take excellent photos
• Camel riding
• Henna tattoo painting
• Show program Belly Dance Show, Fire show, Tanoura Show
• The opportunity to take photos in national Arab costumes (We temporarily do not provide this service due to covid-19).
• Premium dinner
(barbecue buffet, salads, pasta, fruits, national sweets, soft and hot drinks)
• Transfer of tourists from Sharjah, Dubai, and Ajman
Discover the desert outside of Dubai
Pick-up from your location in Dubai