Parasailing Solo/Duo Dubai Flight w/ Burj Al Arab View
Solo or in a duo, you can have a great time while taking in sights and experiencing adrenaline. You'll take a 10-minute parasailing ride from the Burj Al Arab, where you'll fly 100 meters above the water and see the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, from above.
Our marina, which is next to the Burj Al Arab, is where you meet us. After the captain and his assistant are introduced by our guest manager, you board the boat. On the same session, up to four groups can fly, each lasting up to one hour and ten minutes. After you receive a briefing, the boat leaves the marina and takes five minutes to arrive. Once ready, the aid calls the first group and prepares them for flight. Our boat has been specifically constructed for parasailing, with an enclosed engine and a designated area for taking off and landing. During the session, you will never enter the water. However, the boat ride can make you a little bit wet.
We return to the marina after everyone has completed their parasailing experience. There are options for taking pictures and videos with special materials and a GoPro during the tour.
- Bring your passport and check in with the coast guard prior to leaving the harbour
- Minimum weight is 45kg; maximum weight is 150kg
- Children older than 5 are allowed on duo flights
- Minimum weight for solo flight is 45kg and in case a guest aged under 18, his representative has to sign the waiver form on the minor's behalf
- The tour can last up to 1 hour. Each flight is 10 minutes, depends on weather conditions
in a mini-group
• Parasailing ride
• Experienced crew with more than 5 years doing parasailing
• Photo package (optional at check-in)
the Burj Al Arab, the Burj Khalifa