From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Premium Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
With its natural islands, premium resorts, cultural attractions, and architectural wonders, Abu Dhabi offers something for every traveler. Brace up to explore the most-iconic attractions of Abu Dhabi on a full-day sightseeing tour from Dubai! Start your day after being picked up from your hotel in Dubai and learn about one of the richest cities in the world as you travel along the Arabian Gulf.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE, is a place that is closely knit to the culture and religion of the UAE. You will see one-of-a-kind treasures while navigating the marbled halls, such as Swarovski chandeliers, patterned designs, and the largest hand-knotted carpet in the world.
A drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche offers you a beautiful view of the Arabian Gulf, its turquoise blue waters, and the skylines. Then, the Etihad towers, a striking architectural landmark on the Abu Dhabi Corniche, offer dining, stay, and entertaining options in one location. The breathtaking panoramic views of the city, including the view of Emirates Palace, and the Arabian Gulf from the observation deck enchants anyone who comes there.
You will get the time to enjoy lunch (at your own expense) at the mosque.
Touring around the Qasr Al Watan, a functioning presidential palace and a cultural place in Abu Dhabi, lets you learn more about the tradition that has defined the history of the UAE. The palace is also an architectural marvel and houses artifacts and treasures.
After a full day of fun and sightseeing, enjoy a ride back to your hotel, where we’ll drop you off safely.
It is important to know
• Women must wear long, loose clothing and ensure that their arms, legs and heads are covered at all times
• Men must not reveal any skin above the knees and their shoulders must be covered
• The duration of the tour includes all pickups and drop-offs
• The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is not open for visits during any Islamic festivals. In cases of closure, a photo stop will be made instead
• Qasr Al Watan Palace will be closed to the public without any prior announcement, which could result in its replacement by the Louvre Museum.
• Do not book a tour on a Friday if you have a flight that day, as drop-off times may vary due to traffic
• Restaurants will not be open during the month of Ramadan, recommended to bring food with you
• Mosque Hours:
Sat to Thu: 9:00 am — 10:00 pm (Last entry 9:30 pm)
Fri: 9:00 am — 12:00 pm (Last entry 11:30 am) & from 3:00 pm — 10:00 pm (Last entry 9:30 pm)
• Not allowed: Luggage or large bags, Sleeveless shirts
• Not suitable for: Wheelchair users
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Live tour guide
• Entry ticket to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
• Visit to the observation deck of Etihad Tower
• Entry ticket to the Qasr Al Watan Presidential Palace
• Unlimited water
• Abaya for ladies for mosque visit (to be returned)
• Entry inside Emirates Palace (only pass over)
• Lunch or drinks (at own expense)
• Guided tour inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
• Tips (optional)
• Sheikh Zayed Mosque
• Qasr Al Watan Presidential Palace
• Etihad Tower