Basilica Cistern & Bosphorus Cruise
Visit the Basilica Cistern with your guide. Take in the mysterious setting and intriguing architectural details of the 6th-century water reservoir. Enjoy the Bosphorus in the daytime or sunset on a cruise.
First, meet your guide, who will bring you to the Cistern. Learn about the “Sunken Palace” and its hidden gems, including the famous Medusa heads. After the tour, spend as much time as you want to see more on your own.
Next, indulge in a scenic Bosphorus Cruise. Take in the sights of Istanbul from the water, and see the Asian and European sides of the city from the boat. Upgrade to a sunset cruise for views of the city at golden hour.
Then, plug in your earphones for the audioguide as you sail past landmarks like the Dolmabahce Palace, the Bosphorus Bridge, Ortaköy Mosque, Rumeli Fortress, and Beylerbeyi Palace. Conclude your tour at the Basilica Cistern where you started.
Know before you go
• With this combo ticket, you can visit each sight one time. You can visit both attractions in one day, or you can visit each sight on different days
• With your ticket, you will skip the ticket lines at Basilica Cistern, but it’s not possible to skip the security line. During high season, the security check can take up to 30 minutes
• Please bring your own headphones for your smartphone
• In order to download the audio guide application and use it properly, you must have a mobile phone with at least Android version 10 or later
• English-speaking guide
• Guided tour at Basilica Cistern
• Skip-the-line ticket to Basilica Cistern
• Bosphorus cruise ticket (if the regular boat option is selected)
• Audio guide app
• Sunset cruise on a luxury yacht (if option selected)
• Dolmabahce Palace
• the Bosphorus Bridge
• Ortaköy Mosque
• Rumeli Fortress
• Beylerbeyi Palace
• the Basilica Cistern
Alemdar, Yerebatan Cd. 1/3, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul