Auschwitz-Birkenau Best Value Shared Tour
Getting to the Museum from Krakow takes about an hour and 20 minutes. The visit takes place in groups up to 30 people. After a short break before entering the museum, the visit in Auschwitz I takes about two hours and after a second 15-minute break, another hour in Auschwitz II-Birkenau.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel.
• In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
• Infant seats available
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• A considerate amount of walking is involved
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Not wheelchair accessible
• No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
• Bags and backpacks larger than 30x20x10 cm are not allowed on the museum grounds.
• You may store luggage in the vehicles free of charge.
• Youth between 18 and 26 years must present a valid student ID on the day of the activity.
• Please, provide exact name and surname from your passports/documents (tickets are personal)
• Please bring a document confirming the name and surname of each participant
• You can order an extra paid lunch-box from the driver
• Most travelers can participate
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
• Hotel Pick-up & Hotel Drop-off
• Professional English-speaking driver or tour pilot
• Air-conditioned vehicle
• Professional guide, museum employee
• WiFi on board
• All Fees and Taxes
• Bottled water
• Private transportation