From Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Tour with Transportation
Leave Krakow for a day to visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial. Enjoy the convenience of an independent tour and make use of transportation from Kraków. Explore on your own the historic monuments Auschwitz and Birkenau and feel the weight of the tragic events that took place in these locations.
Start your day trip from the meeting point located in the center of Krakow and journey by air-conditioned vehicle to the Town of Oświęcim. Rent informational booklets that are available in your language and receive all the important information regarding your visit.
Head into the museum to visit numerous permanent exhibitions intended to provide an account of the horrors of this camp. See the remnants of prisoner barracks and the notorious gas chambers.
Finish your tour and relax on the ride back to Kraków, as you pass by various landmarks on the way.
• As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
• Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
• There are spots in the museum where it is not allowed to take pictures
• The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. Unfortunately, the activity provider has no influence on the duration of the break times
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Luggage or large bags
• Sleeveless shirts
• Transportation from a centrally located meeting point
• Hotel pickup and drop-off (if private option selected)
• Live guide (unless guided tour option is selected)
• Entrance to both camps of Auschwitz-Birkenau
• Informational booklets available in 19 languages
• Food and drinks
• The Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial