Madame Tussauds and London Eye Combo Ticket NS
You will have access to two of London's most famous attractions with this combo ticket. The London Eye offers unparalleled views of the city, and Madame Tussauds is the perfect place to mingle with your favorite celebrities.
Start at The London Eye for the best views of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and Buckingham Palace in the city. On the 135-meter-tallest cantilevered observation wheel in the world, take in London from a new perspective.
After that, go to Madame Tussaud's and walk up the red carpet to see all of your favorite celebrities. On the Royal Balcony, you can get close to A-list celebrities, sporting legends, political heavyweights, historical icons, and members of the Royal Family.
- For the London Eye and Madame Tussauds combination ticket, you must book each attraction separately in advance. Thorough instructions on how to book a timeslot for the other attractions are provided on GetYourGuide confirmation voucher
- Access to all attractions might be subject to availability and it is recommended to book both elements well in advance. You may also book your second attraction in span of 90 days of visiting the first attraction
- Infants aged 3 and under ride free, but they must still reserve a ticket
- Children aged under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Disabled guests pay the standard price, their carer enters free. The carer's ticket will be issued on-site at the attraction upon presentation of your proof of disability
- Please note: All Merlin attractions are cashless
• Entry ticket to the London Eye and London's Madame Tussauds
• The London Eye
The Queen's Walk, London SE1 7PB