This tour is ideal for families with children because it has been specifically modified to accommodate the shorter attention spans of children. While simultaneously responding to any questions you may have, your guide will modify their language to keep the children's attention. While exploring the museum's extensive collection in a stunning setting, you will feel like you are part of a family.
The museum is a great place to learn about the Impressionist movement because of its collection. It features famous paintings and sculptures, such as Monet's Poppies, Manet's The Luncheon on the Grass and Olympia, and Renoir's Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette, among others; Dancers by Degas and The Card Players by Cezanne
Every piece of art in the museum has a story and a significance, but your guide will concentrate on a few major pieces to avoid overwhelming you. Your guide will modify the tour to meet your needs if you or your children are art enthusiasts. When you go to the Orsay with your family, there is no better way to see it.
- The Orsay is closed for entry on Monday
- Due to increased security measures, there might be delays in clearing security checks when entering the museum
- If you wanna visit the tour when it's less crowded, you'll definitely prefer the Thursday evening tour
• Friendly guide
• A tour of the museum that focuses on children engagement
• Skip-the-line entrance ticket