On this trip to the Palace of Versailles, you'll get to see the vast royal gardens, see yourself in the Hall of Mirrors' 357 mirrors, and learn about France's monarchical past. With pre-booked transportation and admission, you can avoid the hassle of traveling to the palace from Paris.
As you look through the ornate state apartments that housed the French monarchy from 1682 to 1789, try to picture yourself as a member of the French court. With the included audio guide, learn more about palace gossip and France's revolutionary past.
Explore the legendary gardens for hours. Take note of the meticulously maintained lawns, sculptures, and fountains. Choose the full-day option to see Marie Antoinette's private estate and controversial hamlet.
- On Wednesdays in April, May, June, September, and October, as well as every day from November to March, garden admission is free: Prices will be adjusted accordingly.
- Musical and fountain shows do not take place on days when the gardens are free.
- The half-day tour option returns to Paris around 2:00 PM, while the full-day tour returns around 6:00 PM.
- The half-day morning tour returns to Paris around 1:45 PM, while the half-day afternoon tour returns around 5:30 PM.
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
• Roundtrip transportation from the meeting point
• Palace admission ticket
• Audio guide for the palace
• Access to the gardens
• Musical gardens and fountain shows (depending on the date selected)
• Access to Marie Antoinette's Estate (if the full-day option is selected)
• Personal expenses
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Admission to Marie Antoinette's Estate (if the half-day option is selected)
• Tour guide
62 Avenue de Suffren 75015 Paris