Paris: Skyline View from the Eiffel Tower's 2nd Floor
From the Eiffel Tower's observation deck on the second floor, you can get a bird's-eye view of Paris. Before you can explore on your own, you can skip the ticket lines and learn some fascinating information from your host.
For a brief overview of the tower's history, meet your host near the Eiffel Tower. After that, skip the notoriously long ticket lines and go up to the second floor, where your host will tell you more about the City of Light and you'll have a front-row seat to the best views of the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, the Louvre and Les Invalides.
After that, your host will let you explore the Eiffel Tower at your own pace.
- Please note: you won't be able to reach the Tower summit from the 2nd floor with this ticket.
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- If it's not too much trouble, note that you can't collect your Eiffel Pinnacle ticket ahead of time
- Visits work regardless of the weather
- If it's not too much trouble, know that, in spite of the fact that you will avoid the long ticket lines to enter the Eiffel Tower, there might in any case be delays at the security and sack check, and for the lift
- Blades, sharp articles, and glass bottles are not allowed inside the Eiffel Tower
- The guide will just go with you until the second floor, so the directed term is more limited than 2 hours. Please be aware that your ticket for the second floor will not grant you access to the summit.
- The Eiffel Tower allows strollers, backpacks, and suitcases the size of cabin luggage.
• Direct Access to the Eiffel Tower
• Elevator access to the 2nd level
• Local host
• Ticket for the Eiffel Tower summit
• Drinks and food
• panoramic views of Paris
• Eiffel Tower
19 Av. de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France