Tootbus Hop-on/Hop-off Observing Bus Trip
See the best of Paris on an audio-guided discovery bus tour. From the comfort of an eco-friendly bus, see the Opera, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Grand Palais, and more.
Take a bus that allows you to hop on and off to see Paris from a variety of angles. The city is described in detail in the route-specific commentary of the audio guide. Get off at the closest stop to get to the places you want to see in greater detail, at your own expense.
Shop on the Champs-Elysées, get the best views of the city by scaling the Arc de Triomphe or the Eiffel Tower, stop at Notre Dame to admire its architecture from the left bank of the Seine, and go to the Louvre Museum to see the most well-known paintings and other works of art.
Make the most of the opportunity to stroll through some of Paris's most charming neighborhoods, including Montmartre, which is known for its bohemian vibe, the lively Latin Quarter, the trendy Marais, and the tranquil Ile de Saint Louis.
If you are going with kids, the child-friendly direct that is available in both French and English will keep them interested. Children's audio guides are designed to keep their attention throughout the journey.
Depending on the booked option, your ticket will remain valid for either 24 or 48 hours after the initial validation. During the legitimacy period, you can bounce on or jump off an unlimited number of times.
The route stops are:
1. HAUSSMANN — GRANDS MAGASINS — 11, Rue Auber 75009 Paris
2. OPERA GARNIER — 49, Avenue de l’Opéra 75002 Paris
3. MUSEE DU LOUVRE — Place du Carrousel 75002 Paris
4. NOTRE-DAME — 4, Rue du Petit Pont 75005 Paris
5. MUSEE D’ORSAY — 8, Quai Anatole-France 75007 Paris
6. CONCORDE — 12, Place de la Concorde 75008 Paris
7. CHAMPS-ELYSEES — GEORVE V — 116, Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
8. TROCADERO — 50, Avenue du Président Wilson 75016 Paris
9. TOUR EIFFEL — 69, Quai Branly 75007 Paris
10. PONT ALEXANDRE III — INVALIDES — 41, Quai d’Orsay 75007 Paris
- Your voucher can be used 12 months after the booking date
- You can start the tour at any of the mentioned bus stops. Your ticket is valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours after being validated for the first time on the bus, depending on the option you chose.
- Bus service hours might be changed.
- The most recent updates are available on the Tootbus website or in real time on the Tootbus app. The following are approximate service hours: — Nov. 24 to Mar. 31: First departure time is 9:30 AM | Last departure time is 4:30 PM — Apr. 1 to Oct 31: First departure time is 9:30 AM | Last departure time is 6:30 PM — Bus frequency is about 15-20 minutes
- Download the Tootbus app to plan your trip ahead of time, find our stops and nearby attractions, follow the buses in real time through geolocalization, listen to the audio commentary, and discover more of Paris with our self-guided walking tours.
- Last departure is at 6:30 p.m.
What to bring:
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Face mask or protective covering
- Oversize luggage
• 1-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
• Audio commentary
• Kids audio guide
• Local partner's app (includes M-ticket wallet, real-time bus tracking, audio commentary, and self-guided walking tours)
• Wi-Fi onboard
• Clean-energy vehicle
• Food and drinks
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
• Opera Garnier, Place de la Concorde, Louvre, and Notre Dame, Musée d'Orsay