This Seine River cruise allows you to relax with a drink from the onboard bar while taking in the evening beauty of Paris. Onboard a comfortable boat, glide through Paris in style and take in the nightlife atmosphere.
Take a boat ride through Paris's most stunning landmarks. Watch the gardens of the Tuileries, the Louvre, the Ile de la Cité, Notre-Dame, Conciergerie, the Ile Saint-Louis, and the Hôtel de Ville. Enjoy the romance of awe-inspiring views of the Eiffel Tower, which, if you're lucky, will sparkle for you.
Drinks such as beer, champagne, and rosé are available at the bar. On the boat's terrace, relax with a glass in hand and take in the breathtaking views while enjoying a gentle breeze.
Be in tune with the city as the cruise progresses; you will discover evidence that Paris is the global capital, and you will be in the center of Paris.
Know before you go:
- The cruise will take place even in a bad weather
- The cruise takes place predominantly in summer, during school holidays and other periods in accordance with calendar
• 1.5 hour cruise on the Seine
• Bar onboard
• Covered space and panoramic terrace
• Boarding and disembarking in the center of Paris
• Music onboard
• Food and drinks (drinks are available to purchase)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Eiffel Tower
• Les Invalides
• Musée d'Orsay
• Ile de la Cite
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Hôtel de Ville
• Louvre Museum
• Place de la Concorde
• Grand Palais
Meet at 23 Quai Anatole France, 75007 Paris