Čertovka district: River Boat Cruise and Guided Tour with Drink
On a tour of the waterways in the Čertovka district, board a riverboat and travel through Prague's Little Venice. Learn about the city's history and its most important landmarks. Listen to your audio guide and take pictures of landmarks in Old Town.
An unparalleled view of Prague Castle can be had by departing from beneath the Charles Bridge. Enter the Devil's Channel, which is thought to have been constructed by the Knights of Malta in the 12th century. Drink tea, juice, water, mulled wine, or a small beer as you go.
Get a ticket to the Charles Bridge Museum to learn more about Prague's oldest river crossing's Gothic structure.
Important to know
- The tour requires 3 people to operate as a minimum. In case you are a single traveler, please inform your local tour operator before you book
- The local tour operator might ask you to wait or re-schedule on another time (date)
• Local English guide for the walking part
• Ticket to the Charles Bridge Museum
• Audio guide on board the boat (available in 20 languages)
• Water, juice, mulled wine, tea, or a small beer
• Gingerbread snack
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
Charles Bridge, the National Theatre, and Kampa Island
The address is Mostecka 4