Prague Castle and Lobkowicz Palace Entrance Tickets
On this entertaining and informative tour of Prague Castle, take in the majestic Lobkowicz Palace. Family members' history revives by the audio guide. You are free to look around the 22 rooms filled with art at your own pace, admiring the famous works of art and historical artifacts. Admire the works of Canaletto and Velázquez, Mozart and Beethoven's music scores, and centuries-old decorative arts with awe.
Explore Prague Castle's highlights. Take a trip to Prague's largest church, St. Vitus Cathedral. Visit the Old Royal Palace, the Czech kingdom's first home. Take a look at St. George's Basilica and Golden Lane, a picture-perfect alleyway lined with cottages that used to house soldiers, goldsmiths, and servants at the Castle.
- Please, be sure you changed your voucher for official tickets, because both QR code and voucher are not acceptable upon the moment you presented your official ticket at the entrance to each of the included places
- Please, collect your tickets not at the Prague Castle ticket office but especially at the Lobkowicz Palace cash desk
- There are some security checks by the Castle entrances that aren't included in skip-the-line ticket
- During state visits, some parts of the castle may be closed for visits
- The Na Opyši gatehe is the nearest entrance to Prague Castle. It is located circa 30 metres to Lobkowicz Palace
- Luggage or large bags
• Entrance ticket to Lobkowicz Palace and Prague Castle ticket circle B (St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George Basilica, Old Royal Palace, and Golden Lane)
• Audioguide for Lobkowicz Palace tour
• 10% discount for the Lobkowicz Palace Café
• Audioguide for Prague Castle tour
• Prague Castle
Lobkowicz Palace, Jiřská 3, 119 00 Prague