Special Brewery Segway 3-Hour Tour w/ Monastic Beer Tastings
On Prague, see Prague like you've never seen it before: Brewery Segway Tour for three hours with Monastic Beers. After a brief training session to begin the tour, the real fun begins.
Take a Segway tour of Prague and see the city's very own "Beverly Hills" including Muller's Villa and St. Norbert Church, as well as the city's oldest and highest monasteries and the famous Prague Castle.
Take in the city from Strahov Monastery's highest point, the St. Margaret Church in Brevnov Monastery, and the monastic breweries there.
Not suitable for
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- People with epilepsy
- People over 287 lbs (130 kg)
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Transfer between activities by a comfortable minibus.
- Transfer and training time are excluded of the tour time.
- Confirmation will be received right at the time of booking.
- Helmets are required.
- The minimum weight to participate is 99 pounds (45 kilograms).
- The maximum weight to participate is 286 pounds (130 kilograms).
- Minimum age is 12.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to use the Segway or Hugo Electric Scooter.
- People who are under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to participate.
- Before the activity, each adult participant must sign a waiver.
- Always dress appropriately for the weather.
- Winter tires that are used on the vehicles are specially designed to excel in the colder temperatures, snow slush and ice
• Two beers (0.4l), or soft drinks
• English, German, Spanish or Russian-speaking guide
• Safety training and supervised test drive (additional time)
• Helmets (all sizes)
• Raincoats if needed
• Gloves in winter
• Photo service
• Unlimited water and coffee at the meeting point
• Gift postcard for your collection
• Taxi transfer from Charles Bridge to Castle area and back after the tour
• Food during the tour (optional)
• Guide tips (optional)
Daily 3:00 PM, 5:30 PM
• Muller's Villa
• St. Norbert Church
• Prague Castle
• St. Margaret Church in Brevnov Monastery
Maltezske square, 13, 118 00 Praha, Czechia