Prague: Old Town & Jewish Quarter Guided Pedestrian Trip in Deutsch
Leave on a directed strolling visit through the noteworthy roads of Prague. Your tour guide will explain the history of each turn, and you'll also see the Jewish Quarter and the impressive astronomical clock.
Start in Old Town Square, which was Prague's main market square and where the Church of Our Lady Before Tn stood.
Walk along picturesque streets near Charles University and the Estates Theater. Admire a Gothic science masterpiece at the Old Town Hall's astronomical clock.
The Jewish Quarter can be found on a walk to the place where Franz Kafka was born. Before going by the old Jewish cemetery, take in the exteriors of the Pinkas and Maisel synagogues.
See the exterior of New Municipal center and the Clementinum, prior to going to Charles Extension, where the tour ended.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bear in mind: the tour is conducted in German only
- Be sure to wear comfortable and sturdy shoes. Please dress in content with the weather
- Children up to 15 years can join the tour for free when accompanied by a parent
Not suitable for
- People with mobility impairments
• Guided tour of Prague in German
• Live guide
• Entry to the Synagogues, Old Jewish Cemetery, and other sights
Daily 10:30 AM
• Old Town Square
• Church of Our Lady
• Estates Theater
• Charles University
• Old Town Hall
• Jewish Quarter
• Maisel synagogue
• Pinkas synagogue
• New Town Hall
• Charles Bridge
Horní Folmava 103,345 32 Česká Kubice-Praha 1