Fairytale Bouzov Castle and Javoricko Caves Hiking tour from Prague
The first stop will be Javaricko Caves, one of the most important tourist destinations and a part of the region. Javaricko Caves can be described as the most beautiful in the Czech Republic. Unique and magnificent cave with many stalactites and stalagmites is hidden away in the interior of the country. The most precious are the various eccentric forms grown seemingly against the laws of gravity.
The symbol of the cave is then a wavy translucent sinter curtain created by running water, probably in a draft. After approx. 60min. long tour of the complex's cave we´ll hike 5 km through the forest and beautiful nature to Bouzov Castle. One of the most romantic castles in the Central Moravia from 13th and 14th centuries.
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Dress code is smart casual, in the cave is cooler so have spear worm jacket.
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Near public transportation
• Infants must sit on laps
• Infant seats available
• Most travelers can participate
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Bottled water
• Train ticket from Prague to Olomouc
• Travel insurance
See the calendar
• Bouzov Castle
Jeremenkova 103/23, Hodolany, 779 00 Olomouc