Lunch cruise on a glass boat
We will welcome you on board with a typical Czech aperitif and you can sample traditional Czech dishes and international cuisine during the 2-hour cruise.
At lunchtime, besides live music, you will also enjoy the view of the most beautiful sights in Prague: the Rudolfinum, the Straka Academy, the Charles Bridge, and the iconic panorama of Prague Castle. You will also learn how the Smíchov locks work and you can see from where the legendary Šemík jumped in the legend of Vyšehrad.
The 2-hour cruise with lunch can be enjoyed by friends, couples and families with children.
A varied selection of drinks on board (not included in the price).
What to expect:
• Seeing the most famous monuments and architectural jewels along the Vltava River
• Buffet lunch of Czech and international cuisine
• Live music
• Cruise through the historical Smíchov locks
• Printed guide in 16 languages free on board
• Choice of indoor or outdoor seating depending on the weather
• 2-hour sightseeing cruise on the Vltava River
• Buffet lunch
• Welcome drink
• Live music
• Printed guide in 16 languages (available on board)
• An interactive online guide (audio - Czech, English, German, Spanish; text - Czech, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean)
• Free wifi
• Unique views of the historical centre of Prague along the Vltava River
• Cruise under the Charles Bridge
• The stunning panorama of Prague Castle
Dvořákovo nábřeží, pier n. 3 under the Čech Bridge