Get quick access to both the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums by skipping the line for tickets. Once you are inside, meet your guide, who will lead your tour and tell you the fascinating backstory of the iconic design.
Before proceeding to the Gallery of the Candelabras, which is populated with majestic marble structures throughout, enter the Pio Clementino Museum and get up close to the incredible classical Greek and Roman sculptures.
Continue on to view the four Raphael Rooms, the hanging Renaissance works in the Gallery of the Tapestries, and the forty maps that are frescoed on the walls of the Gallery of the Geographical Maps. Finally, the Sistine Chapel's "The Creation of Adam" fresco by Michelangelo is something to behold.
- Airport-style security is mandatory. During peak season the wait at security might be up to 30 minutes.
- Late arrivals will not be tolerated
- Children under 6 go free of charge
- St Peter’s Basilica and the Square might be closed on Wednesday mornings because of the Papal Audience
- You must cover your knees and shoulders to visit the Vatican and may be refused entry in case you do not adhere to the dress code
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica
• Skip-the-ticket-line entrance
• Official guided tour
• Ticket to St.Peter's Basilica (entry is free however it is not guaranteed due to crowd control)
• Access and guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica's dome