Rome: Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Entry w/ Greeter
Take in the highlights of the Vatican Museums, from the Sistine Chapel to lesser-known gems of the collection. Visit the Hall of Maps, Pinecone Courtyard, Gallery of Tapestries, Gallery of Candelabra, and Raphael Rooms.
Redeem your voucher at the activity provider's office. Be taken by their staff to the Vatican Museums to get your official reserved ticket. Enjoy exploring at your own pace. Admire the immense art collection amassed by the Catholic Church, including Roman sculptures and Renaissance masterpieces.
Visit the Sistine Chapel. Admire the details you have heard about, including Michelangelo’s boneless self-portrait, in which he expresses to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint the Sistine Chapel again. See what it takes to create a fresco and appreciate the work up close.
• All visitors must pass through airport-style security, during high season the waiting time may be up to 30 minutes.
• The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July, and August are particularly busy.
• Those with a disability and their carer or companion go free of charge with a disability card.
• St. Peter's Square may be closed in the morning due to Papal Audience, and opening hours are subject to change due to special events.
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Disability card
• Short skirts
• Sleeveless shirts
the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Gallery of Tapestries entry ticket
• Museo Pio Clementino entry ticket
• Borgia Apartment entry ticket
• Gallery of Maps entry ticket
• Sistine Chapel entry ticket
• Gregorian Etruscan Museum entry ticket
• Raphael Rooms entry ticket
• Apostolic Palace entry ticket
• Niccoline Chapel entry ticket
• Vatican Museums Cabinet of the Masks entry ticket
• Access to Gallery of Maps
• Access to Sistine Chapel
• Access to Vatican Museums Cabinet of the Masks
• Host or greeter
Via Germanico 8