Rome: Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Entry w/ Greeter
Take a journey through the magnificent art and religious history of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with a special ticket that allows you to skip long lines at the door, receive informative assistance from a host and explore at your own pace. This ticket takes you inside a world-class treasure trove of Roman statues, Renaissance paintings, and Italian artworks. Experience the stunning works of Michelangelo and other greats like Caravaggio, Titian, and Raphael. You can even marvel at works by modern greats such as Picasso and Rodin. Don't miss Michelangelo's self-portrait which is among the hidden gems of the museum.
The Upper Galleries, including the Gallery of Maps, are a must-see on your visit. The Gallery of Maps displays an incredible representation of how the world was depicted through the ages by cartographers. The spectacular paintings in the Raphael rooms were made by Renaissance masters themselves in the Pope's private apartments.
This tickets also gives you the exclusive privilege to enter the Sistine Chapel, which is a space revered all over the world for its serene aura and intricate design. You'll get to appreciate and contemplate the details of Michelangelo's artworks, including the beautiful ceiling frescoes that he designed himself, and feel the spiritual atmosphere that flows through this remarkable place.
- To ensure safety, all visitors are required to pass through airport-style security. During high season, the waiting time may be up to 30 minutes.
- The Vatican is a popular destination and can get very crowded all year round. However, June, July, and August are particularly busy months.
- Visitors with a disability and their carer or companion can enter for free with a disability card.
- Please note that St. Peter's Square may be closed in the morning due to Papal Audience, and opening hours are subject to change due to special events.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
- Disability card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Gallery of Tapestries entry ticket
• Museo Pio Clementino entry ticket
• Borgia Apartment entry ticket
• Gallery of Maps entry ticket
• Sistine Chapel entry ticket
• Gregorian Etruscan Museum entry ticket
• Raphael Rooms entry ticket
• Apostolic Palace entry ticket
• Niccoline Chapel entry ticket
• Vatican Museums Cabinet of the Masks entry ticket
• Access to Gallery of Maps
• Access to Sistine Chapel
• Access to Vatican Museums Cabinet of the Masks
• Host or greeter
Via Germanico 8