Sistine Chapel, Vatican museums and St. Peter's Basilica Guided Tour
In just one visit, discover the best of the Vatican. In the company of your knowledgeable guide, you can skip the line for tickets to the most important attractions and view outstanding examples of architecture and art.
Take a look at the Raphael Rooms' frescoes. Take a look at the Map Rooms and the Hermes sculpture in the amazing collections of the Vatican Museums.
Marvel the splendor of the Sistine Chapel and the works of art by Raphael and Michelangelo.
Then, visit St. Peter's Basilica on your own. With your guide, admire the world's center of Christianity and learn more about its fascinating history.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- The Basilica of St. Peter's might be dependent upon late openings and unscheduled closings. In this case, there are no refunds.
- While you are in St. Peter's Basilica, please cover your shoulders and knees.
- Wheelchairs can only be used on private tours.
- A valid student ID must be shown on the day of your tour to get a student discount. Students may be charged a new full ticket price that must be paid by you on the day of the tour if they do not have a valid student ID.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Electric wheelchairs
the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica
• Skip-the-line access
• Guided tour of the attractions
• Entrance to Vatican Museums
• Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
• Entrance to Sistine Chapel
• Services of a Professional guide
The corner of Via Giulio Cesare and Via Leone IV.