Rome: Vatican Museums' Trip & St. Peter's Dome Summit Access
This one-of-a-kind guided tour of the Vatican includes a visit to the very top of the Michelangelo-designed cupola. The Papal Crypts and Catacombs are the next stop for a truly immersive experience. Additionally, take advantage of the main Vatican museums' skip-the-line admission.
Enjoy a private tour of the St. Peter's Basilica with your knowledgeable Vatican guide near St. Peter's Square. Take an elevator up some of the steps to the Dome and use the 320 stairs to get your daily dose of exercise. The hike up is well worth it to take in the breathtaking views from the summit.
You will tour the entirety of St. Peter's Basilica when you return to the real world, which is uncommon because most other Rome tour companies do not include it in their Vatican tours.
Before your second tour to the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums, take a break and walk to the comfortable customer center.
If you have genuine skip-the-line access, you will be able to get right to the archaeological and artistic masterpieces that make the Vatican Museums a must-see when you are in Rome.
- The Vatican enforces a strict dress code. Women and men alike must cover their shoulders and knees.
- Tours at the Vatican may need to be changed on days immediately following religious holidays due to partial closures of normally included areas. The tour of the Basilica itself is extended in the event that the Papal Tombs beneath Saint Peter's Basilica are closed.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Skip-the-line entry to St. Peter's Basilica Dome
• Elevator ride part way to the summit
• Live guided tour around the St. Peter's Basilica
• Skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums
• Sistine Chapel entry
• Live guided tour around the Vatican Museums
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Food and drinks
• tips (optional)