Rome: Colosseum and Vatican Tour
Explore Rome's iconic landmarks in one day on a tour of the Colosseum and Vatican Museums. Benefit from skip the line tickets at both locations.
Visit the Colosseum and skip the ticket line for easy and quick access. Learn about the architecture and history of the amphitheater, which hosted senators, emperors, gladiators, and animals from all over the world. Have the chance to visit Palatine Hill, followed by exploring the Roman Forum site.
Make your own way to the Vatican Museums. The complex is home to 54 different galleries and four statue museums: Museo Pio-Clementino, Museo Chiaramonti, Museo Gregoriano Etrusco and the Museo Gregoriano Egiziano.
See some of the most famous works of art in the world, from artists including Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Carvaggio, Raphael and Giotto, to name a few.
The 54th gallery of the Vatican Museums is the famed Sistine Chapel, completed around 1483. View many of the most famous frescoes in the world, including the famous ceiling and "The Last Judgement" painted by Michelangelo.
The Sistine Chapel holds some of the world's most precious works of art but is also used for the papal conclave, the process through which a new pope is chosen.
• All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
• The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary.
the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
• Access to Colosseum
• Access to Roman Forum
• Access to St. Peter's Basilica
• Access to Vatican Museums
• Access to Cortile del Belvedere
• Access to Sistine Chapel
• Access to Gallery of Maps
• Access to Capitoline Hill
• Access to Pantheon, Rome
• Access to Saint Peter's Square
• Access to Palatine Hill
• Live tour guide
• Access to St Peter's Basilica Dome
• Access to Colosseum Arena Floor
• Access to Colosseum Underground
• Access to Colosseum Upper Level
• Access to Vatican Museums Cabinet of the Masks