Take a one-of-a-kind walking tour of Rome's iconic landmarks, including the Colosseum and arena floor, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Your local guide will show you hidden aspects of these famous Italian landmarks and tell you about their long history.
Take a guided tour of the Roman Forum as a start. In the Forum, the city's political, social, and religious heart, you can see the ruins of temples, public buildings, and the Vestal Virgins' sacred home. Learn about political dramas and the routine of people who lived more than 2,000 years ago.
After that, head to Palatine Hill, where Romulus decided to build his new city, which later housed the powerful and wealthy during the Republic.
In the end, get to the famous Colosseum. Through the gladiators' gate, enter the arena floor, and imagine what it was like for them to emerge in front of thousands of noisy spectators. Look down into the dungeons from the arena, where the gladiators prepared for the competition and kept wild animals.
- In the case of bad weather (snow, rain, frost…), the arena floor may be closed off without a prior notice. Access onto the arena floor will be restricted, though entry through the gladiators’ gate will not be affected. In these cases refunds cannot be provided
- This tour operates in all weather conditions — please bring water and appropriate clothing with you
- Please book your time slot adequately, because the activity requires you to come 25 minutes before the appointed start time
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Luggage or large bags
- Weapons or sharp objects
• Official live guide
• Admission fees
• Fast-track entrance (Gladiator Door)
• 3-hour tour
• Restricted area access (Colosseum Arena)
• Food & drinks
Piazza del Arco di Costantino, Rome