Join a group tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill without going through the Arena to save money. A tour guide can take you to the Colosseum for a unique view.
The excursion moves on to Palatine Hill, where affluent Romans lived. Take in the breathtaking vistas of the Roman Forum.
Your guide will show you how buildings looked during the Roman period as you walk among the ruins of the Roman Forum using overlay books and 3D images.
- A copy of your ID or driver license is mandatory for entrance into the Colosseum
- Because of uneven surfaces, the tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities or wheelchair-users
- The small-group tour might contain maximum of twenty people
- Please note: to enter the Colosseum it is obligatory to pass a metal detector security check
- Quite an amount of walking is involved in the tour
- Normal-sized backpacks are allowed but large backpacks are not
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchairs
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Large bags or luggage
• Skip-the-line entry to the Colosseum
• Skip-the-line entry to the Roman Forum
• Skip-the-line entry to Palatine Hill
• Tour guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transportation to/from attractions
• Roman Forum
• Palatine Hill
Via Frangipane 30