Colosseum Arena Floor & Ancient Rome Fast Track Tour
Save precious time and skip the long lines to the Colosseum as you enter the world's most famous amphitheater through the Gladiator's Gate. See a partially reconstructed section of the arena floor to imagine what the building looked like during the Roman Empire.
Follow your guide on an exciting journey through the history of the monument, and get a close-up view of the underground chambers where wild animals were kept for bloodthirsty entertainment.
Enter through the gladiator's gate, stand on the arena floor, and see the Arch of Constantine.
Learn how the building was brought to life. Hear about the battles that took place there over time. Relive the experience of the gladiators from an exclusive perspective. Then, go to the Roman Forum to discover the center of political and social life in Ancient Rome.
• This tour operates in all weather conditions
• The arena floor is a restricted area, so guests must provide their full name, date of birth, and a valid current ID upon entry, including those aged between 3 and 17 years old.
• The exact reservation times may vary slightly due to decisions made by the Colosseum administration office on or before the scheduled tour date. These last-minute changes are outside of the local partner's control but if the time will vary by 20 minutes either before or after your original tour time then you will be informed of this change by email
• Entrance to the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum will be with the tour guide only; guests cannot leave the group and enter these areas alone as they will not have an individual ticket. For group reservations, the Colosseum does not provide individual tickets but one group ticket which the guide will use for all 3 areas
Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Comfortable shoes
• Comfortable clothes
• Luggage or large bags
• Glass objects
• Sprays or Aerosols
• Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill entry tickets
• Fast-track entrance
• Official guide
• Guided tour of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
• Entrance into restricted areas, like the Arena Floor
• Food and drinks