Colosseum, Palatine Hill & Roman Forum Guided Tour
On the excursion to the Colosseum, plunge into the past of ancient Rome. Explore this amazing amphitheater and learn about archaeological expertise from your guide. Travel back thousands of years and imagine the battles that played out in this place.
Head to Palatine Hill; once this place was chosen by Romulus, he was the legendary founder and first king of Rome. Marvel at the Roman Forum; this beautiful ancient place has an amazing and fascinating history.
Explore the Forum and the Via Sacra, the Sacred Way, in the heart of the city. Many years ago, life in ancient Rome was in full swing in this place, which consisted of political rallies, commerce and trade, sacred ceremonies of the Vestal Virgins, and military parades.
• Large bags, backpacks, and suitcases are not permitted in the Colosseum and Roman Forum, and there is no cloakroom to store them in
• Guests must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure as arriving after the tour departs missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
• Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code…) may change with little notice
• It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with each country’s requirements. The local partner cannot be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
What to bring:
• Passport or ID card
• Comfortable shoes
• Baby strollers
• Luggage or large bags
• Skip-the line-entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
• Reservation fee
• Live tour guide
• Headsets when needed
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• Roman Forum
• Palatine Hill
Largo Gaetana Agnesi