Venice Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
What to expect
Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo) (Pass By)
5 top food stops in Cannaregio area, Venice.
Ponte del Cavallo (Pass By)
Starting with the cornerstone of Venetian aperitivo: Spritz! After that, taste the italian prosecco
Fondamenta Dei Ormesini (Pass By)
Try the famous Crostini: toasted artisan bread topped or stuffed with the best directly from the lagoon. Some options are the sarde in saor (sardines with caramelized onions, vinegar pine nuts and risings), cured meats, cheeses with truffle sauces, veggie balls and mixed fried snacks.
Rio Terà Farsetti (Pass By)
We will taste some of the following Venetian specialties: risotto, deep fried mozzarella sandwich (‘mozzarella in carrozza’), codfish with cornmeal and the aubergines with tomato sauce, mozzarella and basil (‘melanzane alla parmigiana’).
Rio Terà Lista di Spagna (Pass By)
Finally, we'll end the tour with the best ice cream in town or a shot, depending on availability and season.
Important to know:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Stroller accessible
• Service animals allowed
• Near public transportation
• Infant seats available
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
• Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Bottled water
• Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
• Ponte del Cavallo
• Fondamenta Dei Ormesini
• Rio Terà Farsetti
• Rio Terà Lista di Spagna
Campo S.S. Giovanni e Paolo, 6363, 30122 Venezia