Sparkling wine & Italian Prosecco tasting
What to expect
Dai Do Cancari
An Italian sparkling wine tasting (about 40 minutes) in an elegant venetian wine bar in the historical center of Venice Different sparkling wines to taste with some delicious local finger food! Marco, the sommelier, will be your guide and will explain everything about Prosecco and its history. You can choose between two amazing type of tasting: — Sparkilng experience: tasting of four different sparkling wines — Special Sparkling wine experience: tasting of five different sparkling wines
Campo Santo Stefano (Pass By)
The experience takes place just in Campo Santo Stefano. One of the largest squares of Venice
Important to know:
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Not wheelchair accessible
• This activity is allowed only to over 18 years old. In Italy it is forbidden to drink alcohol until 18 years old.
• Unfortunately, this activity is not fully accessible for wheelchair users of with walking disabilities.
• In case of any kind of food intolerances or allergies, please communicate it to VENICE TOURS at the moment of reservation.
• Near public transportation
• Not recommended for travelers with back problems
• Not recommended for pregnant travelers
• No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
• The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
• All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
• We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
• Most travelers can participate
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
in a mini-group
• Tasting glasses of different sparkling wines
• Two local finger food
• Commentary about the sparkling wines and its history
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Hotel pick-up
• Dai Do Cancari
• Campo Santo Stefano
Dai do Cancari Bar, Calle de le Boteghe, S. Marco