Marco Polo Airport Water Taxi Transfer
What to expect
Enjoy a shared water taxi service between Venice Marco Polo Airport and central Venice hotels. Choose from a 1-way or round-trip service and relax for a scenic ride.
Depart straight after you find your luggage and get whisked across the lagoon to your hotel or the nearest accessible point by water taxi. This is the most romantic and direct way to travel to the city.
Be picked up or dropped off directly at some hotels located along the Grand Canal, Hilton Stucky. For less-accessible destinations on the inner canals, a designated meeting point will be decided that is within walking distance of your hotel.
For JW Marriott — Isola delle Rose, and San Clemente Island, you will be dropped off in San Marco nearby the Marriott hotel shuttle boat.
• Each passenger is permitted to bring 1 piece of luggage and 1 carry-on item. Fees apply for additional items
• Maximum airport waiting time is 40 minutes, so you may have to wait for other passengers
• Unfortunately, this service is not available for persons with disabilities
• In the event of fog/adverse weather conditions, this service is replaced by a car along Piazzale Roma
• All passengers travel together at the same time, in the same taxi
• The taxi driver is not a tour guide
• Ground staff at desk 71 at Marco Polo Airport can speak Spanish, English, German, and French
• It is necessary to walk from the airport to the embarkation point outside. It is approximately a 10-minute walk
• For less-accessible destinations on inner-canals, you'll be dropped off within easy walking distance
• Transfer during the day from the airport to your hotel