On a dune bashing safari with a guide, see Dubai's desert. Take advantage of the opportunity to participate in a variety of optional activities, such as a camel ride, a quad bike ride, or dinner and entertainment on an extended tour.
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or another predetermined location. After that, take a drive to the desert of Dubai, where trained drivers will take you on an exhilarating dune bashing session after a brief break. You can also try sandboarding and take fantastic pictures of the rolling dunes.
Proceed to the Al Khayma camp for the complimentary refreshments and optional camel ride. During the course of the seven-hour tour, the participants will continue to enjoy entertainment shows and a scrumptious barbecue dinner at the camp. As the visit reaches a conclusion you will be dropped back to your lodging/building.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go:
- Pregnant women and children under the age of three are not allowed on the tour for security reasons.
- Guests must be aged at least 12 to be able to ride the quad bike
- Because self-driving activities are prone to risk, you should strongly consider purchasing international travel insurance.
- Quad trekking is a discretionary action and excluded from the program except if you chose it. Any bike damage will be considered as your responsibility
- Quad biking is done at your own risk and is not covered by the local partner's insurance.
- Please avoid eating two to three hours before the safari trip to avoid getting sick during the dune bashing. Guests from Sharjah will be picked up first, and they will be dropped off last in a shared vehicle.
- It is recommended that you avoid henna if your skin is sensitive.
- There is no pickup from Ajman. However, you can meet the activity provider in Dubai.
• Pickup and drop-off to your hotel or selected location within Dubai
• Transportation in an air-conditioned 4x4
• English-speaking licensed driver
• Unlimited water during transfers
• Quad bike ride (option unless You select the bike)
• Dune bashing for 30-45 minutes
• Camel ride (can be repeated as per requirement)
• Camel feeding
• Al Khayma Desert Camp visit
• Welcome Gahwa (coffee) and Gaymat (sweets) at camp
• Unlimited soft drinks
• Falcon experience (with 7-hour tour)
• Shisha smoking (with 7-hour tour)
• Henna painting (with 7-hour tour)
• Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji Dance (with 7-hour tour)
• Sunset photo stop (with 7-hour tour)
• BBQ dinner including vegetarian dishes (with 7-hour tour)
• Alcoholic beverages
• Personal expenses
• Gratuities (optional)
Discover the desert outside of Dubai