Start by investigating the desert and get a brief look at the brutality and power of the desert sands.
Later, try sandboarding on the silky red sand dunes and dune bashing in a 4x4 Land Cruiser with all the necessary safety features.
After that, you'll visit the quad bike area, where you'll get a brief safety lesson before taking a thrilling ATV ride over the vast sands.
Last but not least, unwind in a Bedouin-style camp with activities like camel riding and henna painting. While enjoying a mouthwatering barbecue meal, take pleasure in being entertained by folk and belly dancers.
What to bring:
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go:
- Vegetarian options are available for the dinner at the BBQ buffet.
- It is recommended not to eat for two to three hours before the safari to avoid getting sick while dune slamming.
- According to UAE law (dates may vary), traditional dance performances will not be available during Ramadan or any other special Islamic days.
- At the designated location, shisha is available for free. Shake at the table incurs additional costs.
Not suitable for
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People with some pre-existing medical conditions
• Pickup and drop-off at your selected location
• Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned jeep
• Red Dune bashing
• Short camel ride
• Quad biking (if option selected)
• Sunset photo stop
• Soft drinks
• Coffee or tea
• BBQ buffet dinner
• Dance show
• Henna painting
• Shisha pipe
• Alcoholic beverages
Discover the desert outside of Dubai