A thrilling guided tour of the Lahbab Desert includes quad biking, sandboarding, a camel ride, shisha smoking, a Khaliji dance performance, and more. After a pickup in an air-conditioned vehicle, the tour begins with a journey through the desert to see the splendor of Bedouin culture.
Before beginning your quad bike adventure, take a brief break to use the restroom upon arrival in the desert. Pay attention to your guide as they explain how to use the helmet and other safety precautions for quad biking.
Once you have everything set up, get on the quad bike and start your one-hour bike ride. As you race through the sand and over the red dunes, experience the thrill and adrenaline rush. This biking experience will help you conquer the red dunes if you follow your leader's instructions.
Take a break to unwind and take in the splendor of the desert landscape as you reach the summit of the dunes on the bike ride. Try your hand at sandboarding later.
Slide down the dunes after securing the board to your footwear. Falling off your board is like landing in a silk sea, so don't be afraid. Photograph your entertaining excursion and the tranquil desert while you are having fun with the sport.
After that, take a ride back to the beginning and continue on to the stunning Al Khayma desert camp. Be greeted at the camp with dates, sweets, and the traditional Arabian coffee. After that, meet your friendly camel and take a ride through the desert to admire the dune landscape.
Return to the camp to take part in traditional activities like getting henna tattoos, smoking Shisha, and posing with the falcon. Finally, while the performers take the stage, you can enjoy a Tanoura performance and a Khaliji dance performance while you savor a mouthwatering barbecue meal.
Be transferred back to your hotel or other preferred Dubai location as the red sand dunes desert adventure comes to an end.
What to bring:
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go:
- Participants aged from 16 to 55 are eligible to ride the ATVs
- Participants aged from 6 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult during the ATV ride. Children of younger age are strictly not allowed on the ATVs
- This self-riding activity is not insured, so any accidents or damages in result of the activity will be the rider's and passenger's sole responsibility
- The participant must pay the forfeit for any damages in case of the improper usage of buggy/ATVs
- An indemnity form is obligatory to fill before the tour
- The shared bike option is not available for solo travelers
Not suitable for
- Wheelchair users
- People with back problems
- People with pre-existing medical conditions
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
• BBQ buffet (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
• 1-hour dune bashing with quad bike
• Al Khayma Desert Camp visit
• Short camel ride
• Camel food
• Welcome drink of Arabic coffee
• Henna painting, on women's hands
• Shisha smoking
• Tanoura and Khaliji dance show
• Unlimited water and soft drinks
Discover the desert outside of Dubai