Discover the Lahbab desert while taking part in desert adventures such as quad biking, sandboarding, camel rides, and more. Experience the best of what the desert has to offer on either a full or half-day experience from Dubai with roundtrip transportation.
Begin with pickup your hotel or other selected location. Upon reaching the desert, get ready for quad biking and listen to a safety briefing. Then, set off on a quad bike ride over the beautiful red sand dunes. Try out other desert activities such as sandboarding and camel riding.
After that, head to the Al Khayma desert camp where you'll be welcomed with Arabian coffee and sweets. Take part in camp activities such as camel rides, photos with falcons, henna tattoos, and shisha smoking, along with cultural performances.
Enjoy a tasty BBQ buffet dinner of local cuisine. After the tour, return to your hotel or preferred location in Dubai.
What to bring:
• Sun hat
• Luggage or large bags
• Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go:
• Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury.
• All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour.
• An adult must accompany participants ages 10-15 on the ATV; ages 16-55 can ride single ATVs.
• Due to traffic in Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina, come to Stella Di Mare Hotel for pickup.
• Pickup timing may change due to summer heat; advance notification will be sent.
• Flexible cancellations up to 2 hours before your tour.
• All group members must pick this add-on to avail.
• Khaliji Dance unavailable during Ramadan.
Not suitable for
• Children under 10 years
• Pregnant women
• People with back problems
• Wheelchair users
• People with pre-existing medical conditions
in a mini-group
• Pickup and drop off from your selected location/hotel
• Transportation by shared air-conditioned vehicle
• 1-hour self-drive quad bike on the open desert
• Camel ride (Short ride can be repeated)
• Camel feeding
• Al Khayma desert camp visit
• Unlimited water and soft drinks
• Arabic Tea and coffee
• Henna painting
• Shisha smoking
• Photos with falcons
• BBQ dinner
• Tanoura, fire show, and Khaliji dance show
• Alcoholic drinks
• Dune bashing with a 4x4 car
Everyday at 11:30, 14:30, 15:00
Discover the desert outside of Dubai