Arabian Desert: Quad Bike, Red Dunes, Bedouin Camp & Camel Ride
In the far-flung desert region known as Lahbab, have an exciting and enjoyable time. The four-hour tour includes dune bashing, sandboarding, and a camel ride; the seven-hour tour includes all desert camp activities and a BBQ dinner.
In a four-wheel-drive vehicle, your safari guide will pick you up from your hotel. The first part of your tour is a 50-minute drive into the desert. From the car's window, take in stunning views of Dubai. While you learn more about Dubai's history, the guide will respond to any inquiries you may have.
The desert rest area will be your first stop. Take a break for 25 minutes while the convoy catches up. Your safari guide will aerate the vehicle's tires while you wait to ensure safer driving conditions. On-site, you can take part in an optional quad bike experience.
After that, take a daring 30-45-minute drive across the desert on a dune. In a 4x4 vehicle, slide across one dune to the next and feel the rush of adrenaline. You can make a photo stop at a high desert dune by driving further into the desert.
As the sun slowly sets, take in breathtaking 360-degree views of the desert landscape from this location. Before proceeding to the camp in the desert, make use of this photo stop to try sandboarding, also known as sand surfing.
Here, the four-hour tour program comes to an end, and you'll be taken back to your hotel.
Your tour will continue with a visit to the hidden desert camp if you chose the 7-hour option. You will be greeted at the camp with dates, Lugamat, and Qahwa, which is Arabic coffee.
You'll learn about the camp's many activities from your safari guide. Take a brief ride on a camel, try smoking a shisha pipe, get henna tattoos on your hands, or pose in traditional Arabic attire.
Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner of kebabs, hummus, and salads as the evening progresses, accompanied by sodas, water, and additional drinks from the bar.
Take in a Tanura performance and a colorful belly dancing show with fast-spinning dancers whirling across the stage. Don't forget to take a few pictures with the Arabian falcons at the camp. Finally, after the final performance, return to your Dubai hotel.
- All vehicles are completely insured and equipped with safety features like seat belts, roll bars, GPS, and a first aid box
- Select from a 4-hour or a 7-hour options. The duration for each tour option is approximate and it includes transfer
- Tour's schedule might be affected by religious circumstances; some activities (predominantly Tanoura dance and Belly dancing) as well as alcoholic drinks will not be available on any Islamic days in accordance with UAE law
- Falcons may not be available at the camp during summer months (mainly in July & August)
- Shisha is free in the designated shisha area. Additional charges are applied for on table shisha
- It is highly recommended to wear covered footwear during summer months
Not suitable for
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
- People over 60 years
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
• Bilingual driver
• Water during transfers
• Quad bike ride (optional)
• Dune bashing
• Camel ride (can be repeated as per requirement)
• Bedouin camp visit (with 7-hour option)
• Welcome gahwa (coffee) and gaymat (sweets)
• Unlimited soft drinks
• Sunset photo stop
• Falcon experience (with 7-hour tour)
• Shisha smoking (with 7-hour tour)
• Henna painting (with 7-hour tour)
• Tanoura and belly dance show (with 7-hour tour)
• Arabian makeover (with 7-hour tour)
• BBQ dinner including vegetarian dishes (with 7-hour tour)
• Alcoholic drinks
• Quad bikes rental
Discover the desert outside of Dubai