Beauty and extreme
Get ready for an unforgettable day! You will see what the desert looks like through the eyes of an extreme driver. Where for some there are sand dunes, for others — span> steep turns of roller coasters. Don't worry, experienced drivers and reliable 6-7-seater cars guarantee the safety of the trip. A real oriental show with belly dancing, dancing with skirts and taming fire will unfold before your eyes. And at the end of the day you will find a fabulous sunset over the sandy waves. Don't forget to take your camera!
We will go on a trip through the desert with a mandatory ride on sand dunes. On the way we will stop to take unusual photos. The program also includes camel riding, henna tattoo painting, photos in national costumes. If desired, you can supplement the trip by riding ATVs and buggies. In the evening you will have a bright show, delicious premium dinner with hookah (barbecue, salads, pasta, fruits, national sweets) and the best sunset views in the desert.
It is possible to accompany a Russian-speaking guide, subject to pre-order.
Let's go on an adventure!
After you return from a trip through the desert, you will have something to tell and something to remember. And spectacular photos will decorate family albums and warm you up in the cold winter.
- Hookah is provided at the table where tourists dine — for an additional fee.
- Pregnant women and children under three years old with a separate seat are not allowed on safari
- Children under three years old must be on an adult's lap
- Please note that there is an extreme safari
- Please note that tourists from Sharjah and Ajman will be picked up by bus, and then transferred to safari cars.
- The tour guide is not provided. The drivers are local. The drivers' language is English.
- During Ramadan from March 23 to April 23, belly dancing is excluded from the show program.
• Riding on sand dunes
• The opportunity to enjoy the sunset and take excellent photos
• Camel riding
• Henna tattoo painting
• Show program Belly Dance Show, Fire show, Tanoura Show
• The opportunity to take photos in national Arab costumes (We temporarily do not provide this service due to covid-19).
• PREMIUM dinner (barbecue, salads, pasta, fruits, national sweets, soft and hot drinks)
• Transfer of tourists from Sharjah, Dubai, and Ajman
From November to April, take warm clothes, it may be cool in the evening.
• Alcoholic beverages and hookah are available for an additional fee
• Riding quad bikes, buggies and sandboards
• Purchase of souvenirs, optional
• Photo session
• It is possible to accompany a Russian-speaking guide, subject to pre-order
• Transfers from Al Maha Resort, Bab al-Shams, Jebel Ali, Investment City, Ibn Batutta, JVC, Discovery Garden, Dubai Motor City are not available.
Everyday at 14:30
Pick-up from your location in Dubai