During a 30-minute ride in an "abra" water taxi, take in the illuminations of the Dubai Mall Fountain Show. The Dubai Fountain is the tallest performing fountain in the world, and it is a visually stunning display of water, music, and light in Downtown Dubai.
The Dubai Fountain has a length of over 900 feet (274 meters), is on the 30-acre (120,000 m2) Burj Lake, and plays a variety of music.
On Burj Lake, board a traditional wooden boat and cruise past the Souk Al Bahar, Burj Khalifa and Palace, three of the city's most famous landmarks. Before you take your position for a grandstand view of the illuminations, take in the stunning skyline of the city from the water.
You get an exclusive and intimate look at the visual spectrum of over 1,000 water expressions because there are only 6 people on each boat.
Watch in wonder as the wellsprings light up during a visual exhibition that highlights 6,000 lights, 25 shaded projectors, and 22,000 gallons (83,000 liters) of airborne water! Watch a breath-taking dance of light and water choreographed to classical, Arabic, and world music.
Know before you go:
- Your booking will be confirmed up to 3 months prior to your visit
- The boats can hold up to 8 people each
- The boats depart 15 minutes before every fountain show
- Dubai Fountain's schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM
- Friday: 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM
- Evening Shows
- Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- (Every 30 minutes)
• 30-minute boat ride by traditional water taxi
• Food and drinks
LG Level, The Dubai Mall