Take a breathtaking ride on the fastest elevator in the world. There is a marvellous observation deck balcony on the 125th floor, where you may enjoy views of Dubai city. The next interesting point of your tour is the Sky Views Observatory,where you will see an equally picturesque view of the city.
The famous Burj Khalifa towers over Downtown Dubai at an overwhelming 2,723 ft. Get a bird's-eye view of the United Arab Emirates with 360-degree panoramas from the 124th and 125th floors.
Make original photos with different perspectives and a perfect background of the stunning landscape from a height of 720 ft (219.5 meters) above the city.
You will never forget how you climbed up the spiral staircase to level 53 and glided down on the Sky Glass Slide, a floating transparent tube, while viewing the city's surroundings at full speed.
Know before you go:
• Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
• There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits
• Children under the age of 4 go free of charge
• A deposit and photo ID are required for hiring an audio guide
• Guests aged 8 — 12 have the option of a special children's audio tour at Burj Khalifa
• Tickets to Burj Khalifa Level 124 and 125 (non-prime hours only)
• Entry ticket to Sky Views Dubai
• 1 glide on the Sky Glass Slide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Audio guide (available for hire)
Burj Khalifa LG floor