Ski in Dubai with new Skyline Jet Ski Tour with Burj Khalifa & Burj Al Arab
On a fun cruise and exciting jet ski adventure, see Dubai's impressive coastline and its colossal skyscrapers. Take an exhilarating ride accompanied by an experienced instructor to see the Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab.
Take a complimentary cruise ride from the port to where you'll board your jet skis, with the Dubai skyline as your backdrop.
Get on your jet ski and start having fun after your guide gives you a brief but thorough safety lesson. While your guide takes photos for you to later admire, you can speed around the crystal-clear waters and lose yourself in the excitement of the moment.
Jet ski worry-free with the right safety gear, a knowledgeable guide, and the assurance that your valuables are safe in the lockers provided ashore.
- All visitors must sign a special indemnity form before the trip
- Any damage, items lost or injuries during the ride won't be covered by insurance and are the responsibility of participants
- There are some options, that might be changed included in the process of booking
- Personal lockers are available
- Please, dress in comfortable clothing
- To ride the Jet Ski participants should be fitted quite well
- Visitors from the age of 14 are allowed; drivers — from the age of 16
- Be sure you have your Emirates ID with you in case you are a UAE resident and please carry a passport with you if you are a foreigner
- The ride might be canceled due to unsafe weather conditions, so you'll be whether asked re-schedule to another day or cancel the purchased ticket for a full refund
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Minors(aged under 13)
- Women with pregnancy
- People with mobility impairments
- People with wheelchairs
• Jet ski (Yamaha 2019 FX Wave runner supercharged)
• Safety life jackets
• Bottled water
• Pictures taken by the instructor
• Free locker for your belongings
• Escort accompanying the ride
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Fishing Harbour - Jumeirah 2