Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa Tour w/ Pickup
The trip will begin with a prompt pickup from your hotel lobby and take you to Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building and a must-see attraction. Take the world's fastest elevator to the 125th floor observation deck balcony and enjoy a stunning view of Dubai City while exploring one of the most popular areas.
From 2,723 feet above the ground, you will also be able to see Dubai Downtown from every angle. This is the ideal time to take professional pictures at the 125th floor's entrance that you can keep for a lifetime.
Awe at the Dubai Fountain Show, the world's largest dancing fountain with synchronized music on the Burj Khalifa observation decks, begins at 6 p.m. and continues every 30 minutes while exploration continues.
If you want to make the most of your time in Dubai, you can take a guided tour of Dubai Mall, one of the largest shopping malls in the world, to quickly find the right sections for your shopping (this is optional).
Please inform your driver of your preferred hotel drop-off time after the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall tour, which can be selected from the following options: 8:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., or 6:00 p.m.
- Bring your ID card or passport.
- Because of high demand, your picked time allotment may not be accessible: If this occurs, you will be given a new time slot that is either half an hour earlier or later than your original choice.
- The exhibits on the observation deck might have a long line.
- Admission is free for children under the age of four.
- Dubai Fountain Evening Shows: Day to day 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (each half an hour).
- If you want a good spot to watch the fountain show, you should make a reservation at least 30 minutes in advance.
- You need to have a valid and active phone number to contact you
• 124 & 125th floor Entrance ticket at the selected time
• Use of the viewing telescopes
• Hotel Transfers
the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall