During a 30-minute ride in an "abra" water taxi, take in the illuminations of the Dubai Mall Fountain Show. The Dubai Fountain is the tallest performing fountain in the world, and it is a visually stunning display of water, music, and light in Downtown Dubai.
The Dubai Fountain has a length of over 900 feet (274 meters), is on the 30-acre (120,000 m2) Burj Lake, and plays a variety of music.
On Burj Lake, board a traditional wooden boat and cruise past the Burj Khalifa, Souk Al Bahar, and Palace, three of the city's most famous landmarks. Before you take your position for a grandstand view of the illuminations, take in the stunning skyline of the city from the water.
You get an exclusive and intimate look at the visual spectrum of over 1,000 water expressions because there are only 6 people on each boat.
A visual spectacle with 6,000 lights, 25 colored projectors, and 22,000 gallons (83,000 liters) of airborne water will have you in awe as the fountains light up! Watch a breath-taking dance of light and water choreographed to classical, Arabic, and world music.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go:
- Your booking will be confirmed up to 3 months before the visit
- The boats can accommodate maximum 8 people per boat
- The boats depart 15 minutes beforehand each fountain show
- Dubai Fountain schedule:
- Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM
- Friday: 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM
- Evening Shows
- Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- (Every 30 minutes)
• 30-minute boat ride by traditional water taxi
• Food and drinks
the Dubai Mall Fountain Show
LG Level, The Dubai Mall