Take a private luxury yacht cruise and take in the Dubai skyline. During the daytime cruise, take in the lively atmosphere on the deck and stop for a swim.
At the Dubai Marina, meet your personal skipper and get on the 42-foot private motor yacht. There are cabins, a kitchen, a bathroom, a large sun deck with seating, and a cozy indoor saloon.
For this open-water adventure, you are more than welcome to bring your own food and music. Relax and take in the sights like Burj Al Arab, Sheikh Palace, Palm Island, Atlantis The Palm, Marina Lagoon, and Jumeirah Beach as you sit back and unwind.
As you enter the Persian Gulf, settle in on the deck. Glide along the coast and take in the panoramic views of Dubai's skyline. Take in the Burj Al-Arab, The Palm Jumeirah, and the magnificent Atlantis The Palm hotel.
If you choose an evening cruise, take in the stunning views of floodlit landmarks and skyscrapers as the sun goes down.
You can work on your tan while taking in the refreshing sea breezes on a daytime cruise. Stop for a swim or listen to music from the boat's sound system.
What to bring:
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go:
- In case of inclement weather or coastguard alert, this activity could be cancelled. In this case full refunds will be issued
• Air-conditioned yacht
• Water and ice
• Refrigerator and cooler box
• Crew and captain
• Life jackets
• Restroom on board
• Music system
• BBQ for cooking (available on 4-hour cruises, please inform the activity provider one day before)
• Fishing equipment (available on 4-hour cruises, please inform the activity provider one day before)
• Food (customers can bring their own)
• Alcohol (customers can bring their own)
• Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
Palm Island, Atlantis The Palm, Burj Al Arab, Sheikh Palace, Marina Lagoon, and Jumeirah Beach
Dubai Marina Walk, Gate T